All materials posted on the website www.russianhelicopters.aero are subject to copyright. Use of site materials, including images, videos, news reports and analytical information is permitted if referenced with a link to Russian Helicopters.
The company regularly distributes press releases in both English and Russian. To subscribe to the newsletter, and for any questions or suggestions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for using the Russian Helicopters logo
Please do not:
- distort the proportions of individual elements of the logo or the logo as a whole
- separate the logo into different coloured parts
- change or rotate the position of the brand name
- change the font style
- apply filters or effects to the logo
- swap the colours in the logo
- replicate the logo’s image but change the font
- use colour combinations that disrupt the perception of the logo
- trace the logo outline
- place the logo on a non-uniform background that obstructs the logo’s appearance
- replace the corporate colours with arbitrary colours, even if they are similar to the original.